Triangle, Inc. cares deeply about the health and well-being of our participants and staff. In that spirit, we have suspended our DDS Day Programs in our Malden (both Main Street and Pearl Street), Randolph, and Salem locations until at least Tuesday, April 7th.
Please see our recent blog posts below for more information, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- How EPIC has Pivoted to Virtual Programming!Below is the first entry in our blog series on how Triangle programs are modifying programs for individuals with disabilities during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. EPIC (Empowering People for Inclusive Communities) is a community-based service learning program that normally includes support groups, in-person … Read more
- An Update Regarding Triangle Day Program Suspension and Employee PoliciesBefore providing a program update, I want to publicly offer my thanks to our dedicated staff for all that they are doing to support individuals in our programs and their families during this difficult period. While our day program sites are physically closed, … Read more
- You Can Help Triangle’s Residences Stay Stocked on Supplies!While many people are working from home and avoiding going out during these uncertain times, our residential direct care staff have continued to show up and support our residents. They are still taking care of Triangle’s individuals, and finding ways to keep everyone … Read more
- An Update on Our Workforce Policies During the COVID-19 PandemicA statement from Triangle CEO Coleman Nee regarding employee pay during Day Programming suspension. As Triangle navigates these uncertain times, the health and well-being of our staff members, their families, and our participants remains our priority. As part of suspending or altering programming … Read more
- Triangle Suspending DDS Day Programs Until March 30thTriangle, Inc. cares deeply about the health and well-being of our participants and staff. In that spirit, we have suspended our DDS Day Programs in Malden (both Main Street and Pearl Street locations), Randolph, and Salem locations until at least Monday, March 30th. … Read more