Triangle, Inc. has been making a difference for transition-age youth and adults with disabilities since 1971. Over time, as the needs of the community have changed, our goals have changed, too. Take a look below to see what we’re doing to empower people with ability to succeed in today’s world.
Program Achievements in Fiscal Year 2021
- 3,814 people were served in 120 Massachusetts communities.
- 43 individuals with disabilities live in our nine loving residential homes.
- Our supported employment programs created 70 job opportunities and placements.
- 246 students and adults with disabilities who attend programming at one of our four service sites in Malden (2), Randolph, and Salem were provided services.
- An additional 370 people were trained, placed and supported through comprehensive Workforce Development programs that support individual job seekers with disabilities.
- We provided services to 1,022 students with disabilities through school partnerships with more than 40 districts.
- 556 students received IMPACT:Ability classes that teach safety, healthy relationship, and abuse prevention skills to people with disabilities.
Find out more about Triangle, Inc.’s financials by viewing our Form 990s below.
Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2018 (most recent)
To learn more about the outcomes of our programs, view our FY21 Annual Report.