Triangle, Inc. has been making a difference for transition-age youth and adults with disabilities since 1971. Over time, as the needs of the community have changed, our goals have changed, too. Take a look below to see what we’re doing to empower people with ability to succeed in today’s world.
Program Achievements in Fiscal Year 2021
- 3,814 people were served in 120 Massachusetts communities.
- 43 individuals with disabilities live in our nine loving residential homes.
- Our supported employment programs created 70 job opportunities and placements.
- 246 students and adults with disabilities who attend programming at one of our four service sites in Malden (2), Randolph, and Salem were provided services.
- An additional 370 people were trained, placed and supported through comprehensive Workforce Development programs that support individual job seekers with disabilities.
- We provided services to 1,022 students with disabilities through school partnerships with more than 40 districts.
- 556 students received IMPACT:Ability classes that teach safety, healthy relationship, and abuse prevention skills to people with disabilities.
Find out more about Triangle, Inc.’s financials by viewing our Form 990s below.
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2020 (most recent)
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2019
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2018
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2017
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2016
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2015
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2014
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2013
To learn more about the outcomes of our programs, view our FY21 Annual Report.