Triangle, Inc. has been making a difference for transition-age youth and adults with disabilities since 1971. Over time, as the needs of the community have changed, our goals have changed, too. Take a look below to see what we’re doing to empower people with ability to succeed in today’s world.
Program Achievements in Fiscal Year 2020
- 2,916 people were served by at least one of our programs in FY20.
- We doubled the size of our Salem program with a move to Shetland Park. This bright, open space includes expanded workforce development and testing center services along with added capacity for our Community-based Day Services and Supported Employment programs.
- We now have 5 program locations after adding a new Workforce Development and Testing Center on Pleasant Street in Malden.
- We helped provide 295 competitively paid job opportunities across all of our employment programs – a huge accomplishment considering the limitations of the pandemic.
- 32 Service Warriors completed EPIC’s flagship service learning program in Boston and Worcester. These young leaders completed more than 3,500 hours of service!
- We provided 100+ hours of online weekly programming starting in March. This includes employment skill-building classes for students and adults, online safety classes with our school partners, and nightly social and support groups that helped our community stay connected
- 1,060 hours of classes were offered by IMPACT Boston – this includes partnerships with more than 20 school partners and human services providers.
- 44 individuals with disabilities live in 9 loving residential homes.
Find out more about Triangle, Inc.’s financials by viewing our Form 990s below.
Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2018 (most recent)
To learn more about the outcomes of our programs, view our FY20 Annual Report.