Triangle, Inc. has been making a difference for transition-age youth and adults with disabilities since 1971. Over time, as the needs of the community have changed, our goals have changed, too. Take a look below to see what we’re doing to empower people with ability to succeed in today’s world.
Program Achievements in Fiscal Year 2022
- 6 program locations and service sites, including our new Prism Program location in Malden
- 9 residential houses that are homes to 43 Triangle residents
- 97 hours of self-advocacy training provided by EPIC to students
- 104 hours of ableism and disability inclusion training provided to help build more inclusive workplaces
- 231 job opportunities were created across all Triangle employment-focused programs
- 999 students with disabilities received Triangle school-based programs that feature abuse prevention, personal safety, work-readiness, self-advocacy, and career exploration classes in partnership with more than 30 schools and districts
- 1,292 exams were proctored through Triangle’s two Testing Centers in Malden and Salem
- 1,963 people with disabilities impacted by all Triangle programs in FY22
Find out more about Triangle, Inc.’s financials by viewing our Form 990s below.
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2020 (most recent)
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2019
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2018
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2017
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2016
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2015
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2014
- Triangle, Inc. Form 990 – 2013
To learn more about the outcomes of our programs, view our FY22 Annual Report.