Even during these unprecedented times, we are still providing crucial, innovative programming for hundreds of students and adults with disabilities. We continue to provide dedicated 24-hour care to 43 individuals in our nine residential homes. While our office locations’ doors are closed, our dedicated staff has been working remotely to ensure that our services continue to serve people across all of our programs.
Help us continue to meet our mission now and into the future by donating to the Fund for Ability
Learn more about the Fund for Ability and the economic pressures facing Triangle, Inc. here.
Please see our recent blog posts below for more information, and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Triangle Program Update – August 2020Triangle Day Programs and Supported Employment Programs at Malden Main… More >>
- HiSET Testing Now Available at Triangle Test Centers in Salem and MaldenTriangle, Inc. has received emergency authorization to open its newly… More >>
- End of Year Update – Please Support the Fund for Ability!I have always believed that difficult times bring out the… More >>
- How Our Clinical Team is Supporting Program Participants Now!The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has touched virtually everyone, including people… More >>
- Triangle Provides Local Legislators with a Program Update!On Tuesday, May 12th, Triangle, Inc. held a briefing for… More >>
- IMPACT Transitions Programming Online!Below is the fifth entry in our blog series on… More >>
- Triangle’s Culinary Exploration Program Quickly Pivots OnlineBelow is the fourth entry in our blog series on… More >>
- Triangle Receives Innovative Collaboration Award from ADDP!Yesterday, April 29th, 2020, would have been the day that… More >>
- Thank you from Triangle CEO, Coleman Nee.Hi, I’m Coleman Nee, CEO of Triangle. As our team… More >>