Even during these unprecedented times, we are still providing crucial, innovative programming for hundreds of students and adults with disabilities. We continue to provide dedicated 24-hour care to 43 individuals in our nine residential homes. While our office locations’ doors are closed, our dedicated staff has been working remotely to ensure that our services continue to serve people across all of our programs.
Help us continue to meet our mission now and into the future by donating to the Fund for Ability
Learn more about the Fund for Ability and the economic pressures facing Triangle, Inc. here.
Please see our recent blog posts below for more information, and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- How Our Clinical Team is Supporting Program Participants Now!The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has touched virtually everyone, including people… More >>
- Triangle Provides Local Legislators with a Program Update!On Tuesday, May 12th, Triangle, Inc. held a briefing for… More >>
- IMPACT Transitions Programming Online!Below is the fifth entry in our blog series on… More >>
- Triangle’s Culinary Exploration Program Quickly Pivots OnlineBelow is the fourth entry in our blog series on… More >>
- Triangle Receives Innovative Collaboration Award from ADDP!Yesterday, April 29th, 2020, would have been the day that… More >>
- Thank you from Triangle CEO, Coleman Nee.Hi, I’m Coleman Nee, CEO of Triangle. As our team… More >>
- Triangle’s Day Programming Shifts Online!Below is the third entry in our blog series on… More >>
- A Message from Triangle Board Member, Jessica BlackDear Triangle community, Tonight, we would have come together for… More >>
- Workforce Development Transitions to Virtual Programming!Below is the second entry in our blog series on… More >>