Fund for Ability
Even during these unprecedented times, we are still providing crucial, innovative programming for hundreds of students and adults with disabilities. We continue to provide dedicated 24-hour care to 43 individuals in our nine residential homes. While our office locations’ doors are closed, our dedicated staff has been working remotely to ensure that our services continue to serve people across all of our programs.
Help us continue to meet our mission now and into the future by donating to the Fund for Ability
Learn more about the Fund for Ability and the economic pressures facing Triangle, Inc. here.
Please see our recent blog posts below for more information, and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Triangle’s CEO Reflects on a Unique Year!Remember how excited we all were to start the new decade? January of 2020 started off promising. Here at Triangle, we were one year away from our 50th year of operations. We had just opened our new facility in Salem to replace a nearby older site that had seen better days. […]
- COVID-19 Questions with Melissa StroutAs the COVID-19 vaccine rollout continues in Triangle’s residential program and across the country, many individuals have questions about the immunizations. Since finding a reliable and trustworthy source of information can be difficult, we decided to ask our Chief Integrity Officer, Melissa Strout, a few frequently asked questions that many […]
- Triangle’s Virtual Spirit AwardsEvery year, the Triangle community comes together for our annual Spirit Awards to celebrate the many accomplishments of our participants, staff, and community partners. With a community that is spread out across Salem, Randolph, Malden, and our nine residential homes, this event has always provided a wonderful opportunity for Triangle […]
- Ralph’s StoryThroughout the month of December, we are highlighting stories of how we have worked together to be a stronger community and get through the difficult days of the pandemic – together we are Triangle. This week, we have the amazing success story of a program participant from our Salem location. […]
- A Guardian’s Perspective – Janice S.Throughout the month of December, we are highlighting stories of how we have worked together to be a stronger community and get through the difficult days of the pandemic – together we are Triangle. This week, we caught up with Janice, the guardian of a program participant, and learned about […]
- A Guardian’s StoryThis November, leading up to #GivingTuesday, we are highlighting different aspects of our residential program. This week, we caught up with Maria, a guardian and sister of an individual who lives in a Triangle residence and also attends Triangle Day programming. She gave us an update on how things have […]
- Meet our Heroes Behind the Mask!This month we’ve been highlighting our residential workers who have gone above and beyond on our social media. We want to show you who these heroes are behind the mask! Frank from our residence on Lawrence Street enjoyed having the opportunity to help out our program participants. He wanted to […]
- Triangle Program Update – August 2020Triangle Day Programs and Supported Employment Programs at Malden Main Street, Malden Pearl Street, Randolph, and Salem are all currently open at limited capacity. Through an hybrid model, our dedicated staff members also continue to support other participants through online programming, mailing activity packets, and, new this summer, Triangle After […]
- HiSET Testing Now Available at Triangle Test Centers in Salem and MaldenTriangle, Inc. has received emergency authorization to open its newly created Testing Centers in our Malden (at our new Workforce Development location on Pleasant Street) and Salem locations. These two test centers have been approved to provide emergency testing services during the ongoing pandemic. Each testing terminal is separated by […]