Triangle, Inc. is committed to getting you a job that both fulfills your work-requirement and moves you towards self-sufficiency and no longer needing assistance.
What to Expect
During the time of the pandemic, our program has been re-designed. You will not be required to come to our office. You will meet virtually with your employment specialist by Zoom or telephone on a regular basis. This could be once per week up to daily according to what you need.
You know what you want to do? Great!
We will help and support you every step as needed, including resume writing, giving references, and how to fill out applications, interview preparation, and more!
You’re not sure what you want to do? That’s okay!
We will assist you in finding a job that suits you, and give you the tools to use that job to guide you towards your ultimate career goals. Our goal is to get you as close as we can to your dream job!
We will help you find the best training program to suite your needs and help with financing.
After that, your self-directed job search will begin. Every day you can use your phone or computer to do your job search with weekly guidance and expert advice from highly experience job placement staff.
If your job search requires a computer and you do not have one, we will help you with resources to get a computer at low cost or possibly free.
- Mock Interviews
- Microsoft Word & Excel Self-Directed Trainings
- Professional Attire Referrals
- Assistance Communicating with DTA
Directions from DTA
Triangle, Inc.’s new office is located at:
157 Pleasant Street
Malden, MA 02148
Walking Directions (15 Minutes)
- Head north on Commercial Street towards Riverside Park
- Turn right onto Pleasant Street, Triangle is on the left
Driving Directions (5 Minutes)
- Head north on Commmercial Street towards Riverside Park
- Turn right onto Charles Street
- Turn left onto Main Street
- Turn left onto Pleasant Street, Triangle is on the right